As the BAU of business goes on, processes, accounting and management need to run in the background, and with the strain of small business owners, it can be tough juggling it all. Many small business owners move to integrated accounting software designed to streamline processes and reduce the costs that may come with financial management. With digital cloud solutions, business owners are now able to give their attention to running and growing their business, no matter the industry.
What is accounting software?
Accounting software is usually known as ERP, Enterprise Resource Planning, and provides businesses with a completely integrated management of budget, financing, salaries, processes and much more. Accounting software is particularly ideal for small business as it reduces the costs that come with financial management, and minimise the need for outsourcing accounting firms or hiring additional staff.
The benefits of accounting software
If you’re unsure what exactly accounting software can do for you, here are a few of the benefits of implementing innovative and integrated ERP.
- Improve business insights through consolidated data and important file management. Everything is in once place, making it easier to manage costs, strategise business success and maintain operations.
- Enhance collaboration across business departments through an integrated function. Best practices can be better communicated, and employees can have better visibility of other department’s challenges.
- Improve efficiency by integrating automated software for all those tedious tasks. The best user experience will also help you race through admin duties without getting caught in complicated steps.
- Higher user adoption: With so many tasks and needs for business, there’s a risk of applying too many platforms to one business, which can be frustrating for staff. Integrated ERP actually has a higher chance of user adoption and helps your staff do their job.
- Reduction of risks through tracking and regular operational management. All your processes are clearly laid out, and there is no risk of human error. Collate files, make adjustments and better visualise your costs and income.
- Lower management costs: Integrating processes into one is naturally going to cost less, and with processes all set up, you’ll not only have more time up your sleeve, but more money to invest in new opportunities and products/services.
Accounting software for small business
Not all businesses can budget for the large fees that come with outsourced accounting or even to hire someone inhouse. Innovative and integrated software helps reduce costs for small business owners as well as give them more time to focus on their job. But is there an ideal accounting software for small business?
What is the easiest accounting software for small business?
Every business has its own specific needs but finding the right accounting software for your small business is easier than it seems. Arrow is the developer and creator of the ERP software system Tencia. Tencia boasts real-time reporting and data 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all across the globe. Tencia is customisable and has a super easy integration process so you don’t have to worry about it pairing with other application.
For the best and easiest software, Tencia is user-friendly, highly intuitive and gives you all the support and tools to succeed with your operations. We encourage you to view a demo of the Tencia processes to get an idea of how to implement it, and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at Arrow, on 1800 248 265.