The Bill of Materials feature provides you with a means of managing raw material stock levels and ensuring they are optimized by effective material requirement planning and stock control.
Bill of materials feature includes:
- Upload production orders from other systems
- Copy existing bills to another bill.
- Text lines and block text can be entered on the Bill of Materials.
- Both quantity and formula bills can be entered.
- Sales order stock lines which link to a Bill of Materials finished good, can optionally be added to production order, similarly, job estimates can be transferred to a production order.
- When confirming production, any quantity variances can be entered to ensure accurate costing for each production order.
- Enter substitute components.
- Automatic confirmation for a range of selected orders
- Ability to enter up to 20 levels to each Bill of Material.
- Enter fixed or variable costs in each Bill of Materials.
- Ability to recost Bill of Materials, and “what if” cost variation analysis.
- Enter the labor component for each bill.
- For those production orders with insufficient stock levels to fulfill production, purchase orders can optionally be created.
- Allows for reversal of production orders.
- Allow for “product kitting” in sales orders and debtor invoicing.
Bill of materials reports include:
- Production orders.
- Status by order.
- Status by stock.
- Status by the required date.
- Completed orders list.
- Variances by order.
- Variances by stock.
- Stock usage.
- Where used list