As a senior manager, your role will involve monitoring the organisations performance as well as planning and forecasting for the future. So it’s important that you have the right tools to be able to get a quick snapshot of the overall health of your business.
Tencia is suitable for businesses across a range of industries including financial and professional services, manufacturing, distribution and wholesale, information technology, associations and Not for Profit Organisations.
Tencia is ideal for organisations with:
- Multiple office locations
- Multiple warehouse locations
- Require advanced stock control
- Deal in multiple currencies
- Have high volume transactions
Tencia gives you:
- Real-time up to the minute information.
- Allows for easy reporting on various cost centres, departments or areas of the business.
- Offers a highly flexible General Ledger that can be tailored to suit your business needs.
- Integrates with Microsoft products such as Excel, looks like an extension of the Microsoft suite of products so it is easy to use due to its familiar look, so staff are comfortable using it faster and require less training.
- Strong security features, access to sensitive information is restricted.
- Easy to customise to suit individual job roles, your staff only see what they need to perform their job role.
- It allows you to save filters so you can easily access frequently used information and reports.
- Easy to store and share reports, so information is shared quickly and more informed decisions can be made.
- Advanced stock management features, Tencia can deal with stock in multiple locations and multiple currencies and handles complex pricing structures very well.
- A fully integrated solution including a Payroll, that works seamlessly with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Automatic allocation of expenses based on a percentage or value apportionment.
- General Ledger report writer to create customised financial reports, allocation of budgets and comparative analysis over financial years.
- Inter-company journals, multi-company consolidation, automatic generation of standing/recurring journals, easy drill down into source transactions for values posted to general ledger accounts.
Click here to explore Tencia’s features further.