As an Administrator or Office Manager it is very likely that you role is varied. It may involve invoicing, accounts payable, or receivable, project administration, payroll, or management reporting. As such various staff members from within your organisation may come to you seeking information on a range of issues. Often you will be required to respond to these queries quickly and with the most current information available. Therefore having an easy to use accounting system will be a must for any administrator who may be required to provide financial data or reports to various staff or stakeholders within and beyond the business.
How can Tencia help?
- Real time information about cash flow status, so expenses are managed more effectively and payments are easier to reconcile using up to the minute real time information.
- Can’t remember a supplier’s name? Don’t worry, with powerful search features Tencia allows you to search in a variety of ways including suburb, contact name or geographic region.
- Create a suite of comprehensive reports that can be stored so that regularly used information is at your fingertips.
- Highly customisable inquiry screens, filter and drill down into financial data quickly and easy using drag and drop features and a column chooser, select the ‘fields’ that you want to see on your inquiry screen, that are relevant to your search.
- Filter information based on the criteria you select and save the criteria as a ‘filter’ use the filter over and over again at a later time.
- Get easy access to account balances and information about suppliers and customers so you can answer inquiries faster.
- Select the fields you need for an aged debtors report, move fields around and create your inquiries to fit your needs quickly and easily.
- Track project costs easily and store and share data and financial reports.
- Tencia looks like an extension of the Microsoft suite of products so it has a familiar look and feel making it easy to learn.
- Fully integrated, easy to use payroll features
Find out more about Tencia’s features here.